Hello – CCR continues to operate on a partially remote schedule.  If you call with questions about financial assistance or need a referral to a child care provider you may be transferred to a staff member who is working remotely.  We apologize about any delays this may cause. If you have an application or paperwork you may either:

  • Mail  to CCR, 300 Cornerstone Drive  Suite 128, Williston VT 05495
  • Fax  to  (802)863-4202
  • Bring them to the Williston office and put them in our drop box located outside to the left of our glass door.

If you need assistance locating available child/after school care please call Amy or Sue on the CCR referral line – 802-863-3367 ext. 365.  If you have questions about financial assistance eligibility please call CCR at 802-863-3367 and you will be directed to the appropriate case manager.





About Child Care Resource

Need help finding the best care for your child? Call a Referral Specialist today! 802.863.3367