Children’s Integrated Services Child Care: Specialized Child Care
- Sharon Halnon – Coordinator and Early Care and Education Consultant, Ext. 141
- Aricha Drury – Early Care and Education Consultant, Ext. 116
- Wendy Lachapelle – Child Care Financial Assistance Specialist (Family Support, Protective Service and Children with Special Health Needs), Ext. 142
- Marie Le Coz – Assistant Case Manager (Family Support, Protective Service and Children with Special Health Needs), Ext. 105
Child Care Nutrition Team
- Anna Graham – Sponsorship Coordinator In- Home Programs, Ext. 132
Child Care Referral Team
- Amy Gotta Ide – Director of Referral program, Ext 131
- Susan Corron- Referral Specialist, Ext. 139
Child Care Financial Assistance Team
- Nicole Oliver- Child Care Financial Assistance Coordinator, Ext. 127
- Rachel Perras- Child Care Financial Assistance Specialist, Ext. 136
- Christine Orr– Child Care Financial Assistance Staff, Ext. 117
- Denise St. Gelais, CCFAP Assistant, Ext. 121
Growing Kids South Burlington
- Amy Gotta Ide – Coordinator, Ext 131
Administration and Development
- Jane A Van Buren– Interim Executive Director, Ext 118
- Dawn Machia–Director of Finance and Administration – ext. 125
Reach Us By Phone:
Call (802)863-3367 and follow the prompts:
- Option 0 – the Front Desk (we can help direct your call)
- Option 2 – A Staff Name Directory where you will be asked to put in the first name of the person you are trying to reach.
- Option 3 – Parents looking for Referrals for Child Care. Our Referral Department helps parents find child care in Chittenden County.
- Option 4 – Providers use this option to update their openings with us, or they may call to speak with a specialist. We help these connect programs with families seeking care.
- Option 5 – People signed up for a CCR training use this option to cancel out of a training. Leave a message on this line anytime – 24/7.