Children’s Integrated Services Child Care: Specialized Child Care
- Sharon Halnon – Coordinator and Early Care and Education Consultant, Ext. 141
- Aricha Drury – Early Care and Education Consultant, Ext. 116
- Wendy Lachapelle – Child Care Financial Assistance Specialist (Family Support, Protective Service and Children with Special Health Needs), Ext. 142
- Marie Le Coz – Assistant Case Manager (Family Support, Protective Service and Children with Special Health Needs), Ext. 105
Child Care Nutrition Team
- Anna Graham- Sponsorship Coordinator Homes and Centers, Ext. 132
- Susan Corron- Child Care Nutrition Program Specialist, Ext. 139
Child Care Referral Team
- Amy Gotta Ide – Director of Referral program, Ext 131
- Kim Pease – Referral Specialist, Ext 122
Child Care Financial Assistance Team
- Nicole Oliver- Child Care Financial Assistance Coordinator, Ext. 127
- Rachel Perras- Child Care Financial Assistance Specialist, Ext. 136
- Lori Pinard – Child Care Financial Assistance Specialist, Ext. 120
- Christine Orr– Child Care Financial Assistance Staff, Ext. 117
- Denise St. Gelais, CCFAP Assistant, Ext. 121
Growing Kids South Burlington
- Amy Gotta Ide – Co-Coordinator, Ext 131
Administration and Development
- Jane Van Buren, Interim Executive Director, Ext. 118
- Sue Corron, Development Specialist, Ext. 139
- Dawn Machia, Director of Finance and Administration- Ext. 125
- Denise St. Gelais, Administrative Assistant, Ext. 121
Reach Us By Phone:
Call (802)863-3367 and follow the prompts:
- Option 0 – the Front Desk (we can help direct your call)
- Option 2 – A Staff Name Directory where you will have to put in the first name of the person you are calling.
- Option 3 – Parents looking for Referrals for Child Care. Our Referral Department helps parents find child care in Chittenden County. We have contact with all the programs in Chittenden County and are informed when and if they have any openings and for what ages.
- Option 4 – Providers use this option to update their openings with us, or they may call to speak with a specialist. We help these programs fill their spots and help parents that contact us find child care.
- Option 5 – People signed up for one of our trainings use this option to cancel out of a training and receive a coupon of credit if it is at least 24 hrs. before the training takes place. Leave a message on this line anytime – 24/7.
- Option 6 – Registered Home Programs participating in CCR’s Food Program use this option to check on the status of their Food Program reimbursement checks – whether they have been mailed out or not. This line is updated as soon as the checks go out in the mail each month.