Job Openings at CCR
Program Coordinator – Shared Services HUB
Part –Time – 18 hours/week
Child Care Resource in collaboration with Lets Grow Kids and eight early child care centers has created a Shared Services HUB. The goal of the HUB is to maximize efficiencies for individual in-home and center providers, support pedagogical leadership and business operations and promote best practice. Further, the HUB is designed to increase the efficiencies and capacity of child care providers by coordinating the sharing of resources, providing opportunities for cost savings and developing and providing informational resources.
The Coordinator will oversee the implementation of services to members of the HUB, conduct center assessments, communicate with State regulators, and develop and coordinate a list of substitute teachers. In addition they will negotiate with vendors for group discounts, connect members with community resources, update the web site and identify and apply for private or state grant opportunities. In general, they will ensure services are running smoothly, field questions and find answers and actively recruit new HUB members. Work with CCR staff on project vision, planning, implementation, and reporting.
Minimum of 5 years of increasingly responsible experience in program, human resources, or childcare management. Experience in new program start-up a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage interest, and work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds with diverse perspectives and interests. Experience designing and facilitating productive meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to research, organize, and effectively present information verbally and in writing.
- In general, ability to plan and implement moderately complex and original projects, work independently, manage multiple priorities effectively, engage in creative thinking, and adapt to changing conditions.
- Experience with web site design, and newsletter development
- Familiarity with early childhood education, and the regulations governing childcare in Vermont is helpful but not necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Must be willing to travel around Chittenden County